Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Cross country

Do you like running?
Well, some people think it just to run to see who comes first, second or third but actually it just to keep you fit and healthy that what running is all about.

Well on Monday our school had the cross country at 1.00 pm my friends wore tutu's and their house color t-shirt and neckless lei but in their color and they wore ribbons with their culture flags I just wore a blue t-shirt and Nike shorts and yellow ribbons because I'm yellow and my two friends were red and yellow.

I and my friends were waiting for our turn because we were lined up in our year and our gender I was in the year 8 girls row with my friends. I and my friends wait nervously because we were nervous to run.

It was our turn to run we were all ready to run when we heard the word go we all started sprinting then we starting jogging because we started to run out of breath and then I caught to my friend then we stopped for 15 seconds then we started running.

Once we got to the end me and my friend finished off together we all felt so proud of ourselves because we ran two laps and then I saw one of my friends that 's already back and I asked her what did she come and she said 2nd I was so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment