Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

What is a good friend`

What is a good friend`

Do you think saying mean words like ugly, rude, disrespectful, hate, and bullying is being a good friend? That's why I'm going to be explaining what is a good friend.

What is a good friend?
For me, I think being a good friend is being loyal and accepting them for who they are during the bad times and the good times.

To be a good friend is to always be honest and loyal because most people want friends who are trustworthy. If your a good friend to your friends then they can trust you with their secrets.

A good friend will show a genuine interest in what is going on in your life, what you have to say, and how you think and feel.

Just always be nice and respectful so you can get good friends and then you will have no drama.I have good friends who are respectful,nice and funny. I wonder if you think your friends are good friends?.

No comments:

Post a Comment