Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

losehina Cross Country


Last week on monday Pt england School  had a cross country  “race. pt england kids was wearing their house color they have to wear their house color so they know what color they are in.


Me and
my friend hazel  were so nervous” we were talking about cross country” when we were talking. Mr Burt said it is time for our cross country” Then me and Hazel got in the year 4 girls line when me and Hazel got in our line. We got nervous Frist Mr Burt showed pt england school where to go.

the Year 1 boys went off so they ran the year 1 girls started the country race when they stand up they was ready to race  nervous”and we were talking about cross country when we were talking Mr Burt said it is time for our cross country. Then me and Hazel got in the year 4 girls line when me and Hazel got in our line we got nervous Frist Mr Bert show pt england school where to go he said it is the year 1 girls country race when they stand up they was ready to race                     




nervous”and we were talking about cross country when we were talking Mr Burt said it is time for our cross country. Then me and Hazel got in the year 4 girls line when me and Hazel got in our line we got nervous Frist Mr Bert show pt england school where to go he said it is the year 1 girls country race when they stand up they  liver And it was ready to race then Mr Burt clapped the clapper then off they went when i saw my house colour i cheered for  them .  


         

No comments:

Post a Comment