Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Athletics

Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 10.03.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 10.06.35 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 9.58.33 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-13 at 10.10.06 AM.png
Do you know what Athletics is ?
Pt England school does Athletics to keep fit and stay strong also we have house colors. The  colors are red,green,blue and yellow they are the best colors.

The winning color is yellow which is my team they are fast strong and the best cause they are my friends some of my other friends are in different house colors .

If we come 1 2 and 3 we go finals and we give out house point to there team.

Did you know while we do our sport and games we put our song up so we can enjoy the song well we play cause it makes us happy. I did not go school because I was sick and tired. Well I was lying down on my bed I could hear loud music it was super duper loud.

I felt so happy that we had athletics day even though I didn’t go I was still happy no matter what happens.

Task description

I hoped you enjoyed my writing and I hope you know what Athletics day is. Have a great day bye.

Walt: Proofread my writing after I write a recount


No comments:

Post a Comment