Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

WooooooooHoooooooo Madison is back??

Yay Madison came back from Australia
I was soo lucky that I was the first one to video chat Madison when she came back from Australia. Madison was looking threw our blogs when it was school time also it was amazing how she told us that she had chocolate’s in her jar.

We talked we listened to music and we had a laughed also we sang along with the music. But it wasn’t me that was the only person it was Paige and Jezakaia and Lillyana they were with me because I asked them.

After that we all had dinner do you know what I had for dinner it was bacon and egg and sweet and sour and rice it was super delicious.

After that we said goodbye to each other and went off because we were tired.

Task Description

Did you guys know that Madison went to Australia and she was in moumen with her family. I hope you enjoyed my story and have a good night's sleep and god bless your day ok everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks alot Losehina I had a great time in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete