Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Must come to Immersion Assembly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of music do you guys like?

At school the new theme for this whole term is Musical Madness. Musical Madness is my favourite because I love music cause it keeps me focused. My class had to line up for Immersion Assembly because it was the end of the holiday. I laughed clapped and smiled for each classes itimes.
We saw five different teams on stage  like team one they were playing slapping cards. My favourite Item was team 3 they were fabulous with lip syncing and telling a story. My 2and best favourite was our one it was the karaoke in a car. 3thd but not lease it was funny and happiness from  team 5 it was when they were doing the lion king movie but short and they change the song that matches with lion king movie.

Team 4 movie was fabulous cause I liked how they were in a car singing` and laughing because some of them didn’t know the song. I felt so happy cause they were singing to the music and I was proud of their outstanding lip syncing.

I would like to learn how to make new sounds  and know how to play instrument because it new for me. Team 4 is gonna make instrument and new sounds I would like to know how to play another instrument so I can learn more about it.

The new theme was actually the best because as I said I would like to know more about also I would like to do other instrument that I don’t know how to play.

Task description

I enjoyed each itimes because it was awesome and fantastic I hope I have fun for this term new theme.
Walt: Write a recount about the term 4 Immersion Assembly
Walt: Use exciting language like adjectives and adverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment