Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PAIGE?

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PAIGE?

Happy late birthday paige I just decided to do another story about it I hope you enjoy.

Paige you have been incredible to me and team 4 it like you are almost my sister and I know your birthday was yesterday but I just wanted to do another one because my heart tells me to. Paige me and your best Friends would like to say a happy Birthday because lillyana,Me,Leilani,madison,delijah would like to say a huge happy birthday cause we are happy for you and we hope you enjoy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE.
TASK DESCRIPTION
PAIGE Team 4 would like to say a Huge happy birthday because we are your family as well also enjoy your birthday because when I see you at school i'm gonna give you a huge hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment