Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Having my chubby Niece at my house.

Screenshot 2017-10-15 at 8.39.21 PM.pngHaving my Niece over at my house.
My Niece was so happy to be at my house because she was having fun because we were playing a game could chasing each other so how the game works is my big sister hold my niece and they have to try and get the other person and guess what my niece was laughing hard out that she couldn't wanna stop laughing.

After the game she was hungry so she ate a banana and when she finished she went for her shower  and came out and I had to hold her well my mum get change because she was wet.

After all that she fell asleep when she was watching moana because that was her favourite movie to watch and then her mum and dad came to pick her up.
Task description
I hope you enjoyed reading my story because it was true because when every time she’s hot she get red checks. I hope you guys have a lovely day too because I had heaps of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment