Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

A NICE SUNNY DAY AT THE BEACH?

A DAY AT THE BEACH.
In the morning I was sleeping until my sister had to wake me up and told me that they are about to leave but I only saw My Brother and sister and niece was already dressed except for my mum she was too Busy making my little brother ready so I said where are you guys going and she said” we are going to the beach do you wanna come” sure I said.

When we got there me and my sister straight ran to the swing because we like swings also we like going on the tornado because we like spinning you know why because it makes us dizzy. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee of we went on the slide with me and my niece because she just woke up so then I took her on the slide after the slide we decided to go down to the beach with my mum’s permission. I ran to the clae to play with it because it fun to play with.

After all that my brother decided to go on a walk where we can hear or see birds so we went on the track and we followed to path it was a little bit scary so I asked my mum if we can head back so she asked” my brother where does this takes us to and he said” taniwha so my mum said”no because it was too far away”.

After that walking my mum told my brother to go buy hot chips for us because we were so hungry. We had a little play then we walked back home and I said this was a sunny lucy day.

Task description

TODAY was soo fun with my family because we had a nice hot day at the beach also we enjoyed being at the beach and our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment