Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

I missed out of cross country

Why i did not go cross country?

I did not go because I was sick and I could not say a word I also so  knew a way to tell them i made a doc and write something. I was wondering how would it be like running at cross country.

What did it feel like missing out of cross country?

I felt horrible because i didn't run and it was not fair for other kids to run. I was telling my sister to go because i knew she will come first out of the year 4’s.

What happen the next day?

I asked my friend did she go cross country and she “said yes but she didn’t ran” and i was standing there saying to myself next time when there is cross country i am going to school but not running.

The happy Exhausted winners?
The winners the came first second and third at cross country was 1st Tehillah , 2nd Jorelle and last but not least was my cousin Christina.I hope they become more faster this year.

Taskdiscription.

here is some photos to share with you





No comments:

Post a Comment